Saturday, September 29, 2012

Skype



Hey y'all!!! I love to Skype Alia and Grace every day!!! I was just skypeing with them, and they told me that they are coming to Utah(our house) this Thursday!!! I can't wait to see them!!! It is going to be SO fun!!! If  you are reading this, you are awesome!!! I will post some random pics, just for fun!!! ENJOY!!!









Me in a finger scarf Grace and Alia made me!!!

 Luke's stuff that Alia and Grace and Ethan and Spencer gave him
 Adelle's stuff(some)
 More of Adelle's
 Some of mine(I got a ton more)
 Me and Adelle as frankenstiens
 Two necklaces Alia and Grace gave/made for me!!!
 A picture that I made on paint!!!
 Us dressing up!!!
 Us playing with balloons at the park
 Our cousins and us
 Our family at seaworld
 me(a firework in the background)
 Me and Luke!
 Me and Luke again
 Me and Kaia

No comments:

Post a Comment