Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I've been up to


I have been up to a lot lately. Below is a picture of me doing my crazy camera effect.


Here is me making breadsticks

                                            another of me making breadsticks
 we died the breadsticks green around halloween and put an almond on them. They looked like witches fingers!!!
 A picture of Kaia

 Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  A new hairstyle in progress.
                                                           here it is finished!!!
                                                   ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                            a gingerbread girl that I made!!!
                                               2 penguin stuffed animals by a giant Hershey's kiss
                                      Here is the giant Hershey's kiss compared to my hand

                                                 A snowman made by us on a snowy day!!!
                       A picture of a scrapbook page I made                       another scrapbook page
                                                       My family's Christmas tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment