Sunday, August 5, 2012

What's Your Adventure Level????

Would you........

1: Eat a spicy pepper?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

2: Introduce yourself to a movie star?
 
Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

3. Hike to the top of a mountain?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

4. Hold a snake?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

 5. Ask to join a boy's kickball game?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!
6. Ride a super fast roller coaster?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

7. Write and read a poem in front of your whole class?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

8. Go on a safari in Africa?
Yes!
Maybe
No Way!


9. Have your hair cut short?

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

10. Sit next to someone new on the bus.

Yes!
Maybe
No Way!

11. Go bungee jumping.


Yes!
Maybe
No Way!


 Mostly Red
You are adventurous!


Mostly Orange
You are brave, but you are a little shy.


Mostly Green
You are cautious and nervous!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Alia! We missed you when you were at girl's camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - the Hayes's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at orange, comment and tell us what you were!!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was red!!! I had only one green: I would never cut my hair short!!! I love long hair! i had 3 orange, and 6 red!!!

    - Cambria

    ReplyDelete