Saturday, July 21, 2012

Me,Kaia

 Hi! I'm Kaia. I Haven't posted on this blog before. I will start to more often. Below is a picture of me.



                         Here's me and my sister, Adelle. We like to play cars.


Here is  me and my siblings at my potty party.


Here's me, Cambria, and Adelle. It was around Easter, so Cambria thought it would be fun to dress up like Easter bunnies while my parents were taking a nap, and surprise them when they woke up. It was fun!!!!!!!!!


Here's a picture of the hello kitty store. I don't know why I put it on here. I just thought it looked cool.


Here is me at my birthday party holding a present. I got a scab in between my eyes around that time.


Me at my family birthday party.


Me at my friend party. My cousin Emma is sitting next to me.


Here is Adelle on Santa's lap.


Here is me on Santa's lap. I was a little scared.



Here's Cambria on Santa's lap.

Here's Luke on Santa's lap. I hope we've all been good kids.


Here's me and my big sister, Adelle.


Here's Adelle and Cambria on Cambria's Birthday.


Here is me.


Here is me, Adelle Cambria, Luke, and Dad. We built a snow bunny.


Here's me, Adelle, and Cambria. We decorated the stairs.


Here's me at a pancake place on my birthday. I got a special pancake and the whole restaurant sang to me. You can see Cambria in the background.


Here is Cambria and Adelle dressed like pilgrims.


Here's Cambria, Luke, and my cousins Alex and Ty.


 Me and Cambria


All the cousins.


Me and Adelle.


Adelle and Luke.


And me on my birthday.


Here's me and Adelle at McDonald's.


Here is a funny picture of me and Adelle at our cousins Alex and Ty's House


Here's me and my mom.

1 comment: