Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cousins visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures from when our cousins were here in Utah. We had so much fun with them! I miss you cousins!!!I have a few more pictures so I will post a part two. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                              Grace and Alia in front of some cool stairs at BYU.
My cousin Charlie. From a different family, but he and my cousin Emma were here the same week as the Perry's
                                            Mom and April. Matching shirts
                                           A ton of rubber ducks at BYU

                          Us throwing pop its/snaps



                                             A photo shoot on the swingset/ outside





Post part 2(II) later. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment