Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween recipes

Hey Guys!!! here is a recipe that I made at my Halloween party at school. Here are the pics and recipes for these snacks!!!

Earwax Q-tips:get a Pretzel stick and put a marshmallow on each side. Next, dip each marshmallow in caramel.
 My whole plate of creations
 Eyeball: Get a powdered donut and put a gummy lifesaver on it. Then, put an upside down chocolate chip in the lifesaver.At my party we had some frosting like blood, but you can use licorice.
 Band aids: Take a graham cracker and put frosting in the shape of a square in the middle. you can put a dot of blood, or red candy, in the middle.
 This is one of my own creations, eyeball in drool: same as the band-aid but instead of red candy, a marshmallow and an upside down chocolate chip in a marshmallow.
 Eyeball on a stick: A marshmallow with an upside down chocolate chip on a pretzel stick.
 Donuts on a stick: Gummy lifesavers on a pretzel stick with marshmallows at the end.
There are your Halloween snacks!!! enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait 4 Halloween. i will be Brittany from Alvin and the chipmunks the sqeakuel

    ReplyDelete